Are you joining us at the CYCLE 2015 free online conference?
CYCLE 2015 is hosted by our friends at Liberty.me, and the participation is completely free of any charge or cost, and fully accessible to anyone in the world who can access the internet and wants to learn.
Our goal is to help young people of all ages achieve success in their lives as well as to become creative forces for good in our world.
Visit CYCLE 15 for this year’s program and registration details.
Speakers and topics are still being finalized, but here are some of the great teachers we’ve already got lined up:
- Doug Casey: Best-selling author, world-famous investor, co-founder of Casey Research. Doug Casey is the original “International Man,” a pioneer in the field of minimizing loss of freedom through international diversification—of self as well as assets.
- Rick Rule: Billionaire entrepreneur and investor. Rick is one of the sharpest businessmen we know, having created or invested in hundreds, if not thousands of new ventures, amassing huge fortunes along the way—twice.
- T.K. Coleman: Philosopher, writer, lecturer, entrepreneur, and life coach. T.K. is the Education Director for Praxis, an experience-based alternative to traditional business school, and he blogs daily on self-determinism, creativity, and philosophy at tkcoleman.com.
- Lobo Tiggre: CYCLE founder, author, entrepreneur, investor, youth counselor. “Papa Lobo” has inspired hundreds of students over the years, many of whom have gone on to create companies of their own or find success in other walks of Life.
- Tom Palmer: Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute, director of Cato University, Vice President for International Programs at the Atlas Economic Research Foundation, VP of the Atlas Network. Tom is one smart guy, and an inspiring speaker.
- Jeffrey Tucker: CEO of Liberty.me, previously editor of Mises.org, adjunct scholar of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy and faculty member of Acton University. Tucker is a passionate intellectual with ideas well worth considering.
- Edmundas “Eddy” Balcikonis: CYCLE alumnus, founder TrackDuck.com. Eddie is a prime example of a former student who took what we could teach him and ran with it. More on Eddy is here.
- Kenli Schoolland: Director of Development of the International Society for Individual Liberty, Kenli is a globe-trotting ambassador for free markets and liberty. She’s also just out of college and can relate to the challenges faced by young people all around the world today as almost no one else can.
- Dr. Mary Ruwart: Author of Healing Our World, a hard-core, yet compassionate defense of liberty. Her friends know her as a gentle soul — with uncompromising principles. She excels at bridging gaps and creating consensus. She’s also a gifted speaker known for careful researched, powerful logic, and deep passion. More on Mary here.
- Scott Horton: Scott is host of the Scott Horton Show on the Liberty Radio Network. He also hosts Antiwar Radio on Pacifica 90.7 FM KPFK in Los Angeles, KUCR 88.3. In 2007 Horton won the Austin Chronicle‘s “Best of Austin” award for “Best Iraq War Insight and Play-by Play”, for Antiwar Radio. He’s conducted more than 3,500 interviews since 2003.
- Grace Ayres: Grace is a yogi, a creative and an entrepreneur, not necessarily in that order. She’ll tell her story of migration, entrepreneurship and self-discovery.
- Roslyn Ross: Roslyn is a writer, an actress and a creator. Her recent book, A Theory on Objectivist Parenting, is available on Amazon.com. She’ll be streaming from Nicaragua.
- Jacob Hornberger: As founder and President of the Future of Freedom Foundation, Jacob advances freedom and free markets. Check out his blog here.
- Ken Schoolland: Ken is a writer, economist and political commentator. He is also president of the International Society for Individual Liberty.
- Minsk Roundtable: Wrapping up the week with Lobo Tiggre, with comments and observations about the week and with live feed from you, using Google Hangout, so you can be a part of the conversation on the meaning of LIFE.
We’re looking forward to some great presentations and conversations, and hope you’ll join us, as well as anyone you know who might be interested. Click below to register for CYCLE 15. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact the folks at Liberty.me here.