How to save 30% to 90% on your health care
Our team at Liberty International has just completed an exciting and unique new book:
Affordable Health Care for All: How to save 30% to 90% on Medical Care and still receive world-class treatment.
‘Medical bills often mean that a lifetime of work and savings goes down the drain, and I’m tired of seeing this happen to so many people. That’s why I’m so excited for this book–because this book lays out a simple but highly effective roadmap showing how you can finally obtain quality healthcare without destroying your personal financial security.” – from the foreword by Kyle Varner, M.D (LI Director, hospital doctor, and free-market healthcare advocate)
This book is the product of hundreds of hours and thousands of pages of research.
The U.S. has the highest health care prices in the world.
A few weeks stay in a hospital or a lengthy serious illness, can result in you having to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills, even if you have excellent health insurance.
As we get older, the danger of outrageous health care bills soars.
Affordable Health Care for All is the answer for millions of health-stressed Americans, with hundreds of clear, practical recommendations.
“If you’re worried about paying for your health care, this book provides little-known solutions.” —Mary J. Ruwart, Ph.D. (LI Chair & author of Death by Regulation)
In Affordable Health Care for All, you will learn . . .
- How to slash your cost of health insurance by 30% to 80%.
- How personal importation of medications can cut your monthly drug costs by up to 90%.
- Little-known websites listing hundreds of free and low-cost hospitals and clinics.
- How Medicaid can seize your home and bank accounts for medical bills.
- How a Health Care Advocate can reduce your hospital bill by up to 85%.
- How to make sure you receive all of the government medical insurance you are legally entitled to . . . even if you have been initially denied.
- The legal obligation of hospitals to provide patients with charitable help.
- Non-profits that pay your medical bills and co-payments, regardless of your assets and income.
A single suggestion from Affordable Health Care for All could save you from many thousands in ruinous medical costs, or even bankruptcy and homelessness.
“I helped to edit this book, and can vouch that it provides loads of very specific money-saving information!” – Jim Elwood (LI Executive Director)
This could be the most important book you ever read.
(Please feel free to share this message with your friends!)