Work for liberty at Liberty International! We’re hiring! Apply by September 18th.
Associate, Program and Outreach | Job Description
About: Established in 1969, Liberty International is the oldest organisation promoting libertarianism worldwide. With our presence in 27 countries, our mission is to bring liberty to every corner of the world by sharing the philosophy and benefits of freedom, emphasising educating newcomers. We spread liberty and foster a global network of freedom champions, empowering them to become change agents in their own countries.
- Organising programs and related activities per the targets and goals set by the organisation
- Draft program action plan, gantt charts, budgets, and service agreements
- Inviting and Meeting stakeholders (service providers, partners, speakers, and participants) to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Work on the marketing and communication strategy including inviting speakers and securing participation from a diverse audience
- Support team lead with the reporting, social media outreach and website maintenance
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the network of pro-liberty groups and individuals
- Bachelor’s degree required/preferred in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or related fields
- 1 year of proven experience in program management and execution
- Proven stakeholder management skills and interpersonal communication
- Excellent presentation skills and proficiency in drafting communication material in different formats – newsletters, social media copies, press releases, OpEds, etc.
- Full proficiency in English. Excellent writing/ editing and verbal communication skills
- Digital know-how: website and social media management
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive
- Knowledge of the effective use of email and social media platforms
- High proficiency with G suite
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter in a single PDF document. Applications should be submitted to Himanshu Dhingra at [email protected] by September 18th 2022.