The Capitalism Awareness Campaign. with the generous support from Prof. Michael Malgeri, is launching their 1st Capitalism Awareness International Essay Competition 2021. Michael Malgeri is the creator of the “Johnny Profit” series of children’s books, which teaches young people about the fundamentals and morality of Capitalism. He is a co-founder of the “#GlobalCapitalismAwareness,” and #ROCKME movements. The #ROCKME movement is driven by a growing network of #ROCKMESTARS youth clubs that believe in the “Rewards Of Capitalism: Knowledge, Morality, Empowerment.” We encourage you to visit Michael’s website www.kids4biz.com
We are dedicated to creating worldwide awareness and knowledge of the fundamental principles of Capitalism and its foundations in Morality. We invite you to take part in our essay competition!
Theme: How Capitalism Can Rebuild Failing Economies
Objective: To encourage and provide opportunity of research to the students having a passion to promote ideas that advance Capitalism.
Eligibility and Registration: The competition is open to all students from all across the globe. The students shall register by filling the online form here: LINK TO THE FORM
Registration Form: Registration is free and Compulsory.
Submission: All submissions are to be electronically mailed to [email protected]
Participants can also submit there essay through google form here: LINK TO THE FORM
Submission Deadline: September 25, 2021.
Prizes: 1) Best Essay: $100 2) Most Popular Essay: $100 + All the participants who successfully submit the essay before 25th September 2021 shall be eligible to receive an e-Certificate of Appreciation.
Contact Information: Please send email inquries to: [email protected]
- Submissions shall be made in the online mode only.
- Submissions shall be in English.
- Topic once registered shall not be changed.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- A cover page with title of the Essay, name and affiliation of author/co-authors shall be attached.
- Any identification mark (in any form) in the essay shall lead to disqualification.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions shall not be considered.
- Word limit: 400 – 600 words (including references). Submission below or above the word limit shall not be considered.
- Citation style: Uniform
- Font: Times New Roman; Font size-12; Spacing- 1.5.
- Any contribution received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Submit your text as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Essays will be evaluated on the following criteria: depth of analysis, cogency of arguments, structure, feasibility of suggestions, language and references in support.